Looking for a boat cover an be quite daunting when you have no idea were to start. Let me give you a few details that will be required when asking for a quotation:
- What is the model?
- Make and type of boat is it?
- What is it’s length? - Unsure: measure from the nose down the centre of the boat / over a windscreen / console to get an accurate measurement to the transom area.
- What is it’s breadth? (widest point)
- Do you have any known extras that might be important: ski pole / wake tower / roll bar / trolling motor / bow rails get
No matter what type of boat you have – simple to measure or the more complicated the basic width and length is sufficient.
Providing this information will ensure that you are not left scrounging around for details when chatting to people on quotes. Here you can be confident and assured of accurate pricing.
Here’s looking to making you another covered customer!
So you have finally saved up enough to reach for your dream boat…carefully selected the type, colour and extras you desired. You go to choose a boat cover; this seemingly unimportant item, in the overall deal, is really the final touch to the overall package and protection for your investment.
What does FAST SAILS have to offer?
The type of environment your boat is kept in plays a vital role in the selection of a cover. Here are the descriptions of each cover we offer to assist you in making the right decision:
- Storage cover / Night Frill – 400grm PVC, fully waterproof, storage only for dust protection.
- HD cover – 550grm PVC, fully waterproof, storage and towing capabilities, long life span, durable, value for money, well-liked cover
- Easy Rinse cover – Available on request!
- Fire Retardant cover – Life boats, sea safety gear protection
- Ultra Lite cover – Polyester, UV protected, silicon coating for anti-fungal / mildew, self-repair (nicks / small holes), water-resistant
- Premier cover – Imported marine canvas: Cleangard treated – rot proof, water resistant, anti staining, maximum water repellency, Sunacryl high colour retention.
We offer you a range of colours within each material product. Certain PVC colours do have a longer life expectancy due to their ability to block the sun’s radiation waves. Our most popular colours are Dove Grey and Dark Blue.
We are able to supply covers in high visibility colours for ski boats, runabouts and jet skis. These colours are also used for ski flags, T-Tops, warning flags, fire hydrant bags and any emergency equipment. When choosing a colour we suggest considering your upholstery, surroundings and overall feel you would like your boat to have. Otherwise a neutral cover is always a winner.
Once decided, you can be assured that our cover protects the pride and joy of a machine which generates fond memories: family fun days, fishing adventures, cruises at sunset and some extreme boating!